Rainbow Developments are building Luxury Houses in Bansko Ski Resort, situated in a very prime area, just 5 minutes walking distance from the Ski lift which takes you up direct to the magnificent Pirin Mountains. At the moment 3 houses are being build-up and are at the finishing stage, they will be ready for next Winter Ski Season to accommodate new owners.
The area, comprising all plots that are for sale, is gated, so as to provide extra security within.
As you know these houses are being built to very high specifications. Every plot have a different footprint, depends the position in the complex of approximately 300 sqm; of which 90sqm is reserved for building proper, with 180 sq mtrs of build up area spread over 2 floors. That leaves the rest of the area of the plot for garden and entertainment areas.
There is at least one parking space available per plot, but should you require more, then this can be arranged.
I shall be running through the specifications with you now, including the types of finishing etc. Should you require anything different, or if you would like something altered, please feel free to contact me whilst construction/installation is still ongoing.
- Our standards are high and all houses and adjoining garden spaces will be completed and finished using materials which we believe to be the best in the industry.
- The houses have been designed by Bulgarian professionals with the help of European experts who have an excellent reputation in their field. We believe that the overall layout and plan of the house is the most practical and spacious for its purpose.
- Roofing– Special Timber supports and finishes; steel sheeting, cladding for insulation, strength and safety. Using fillister metal sheeting means that the roof is low maintenance and suitably insulated to cut down on noise and heating costs. The roof is also fitted with a waterproof membrane.
- Windows and outside doors are made of high quality aluminium frames with double insulation, including micro opening facility, complete with insect screens.
- Balcony and terrace railings are also made of aluminium to accompany the house design and for low maintenance.
- Main entrance door is equipped with a mortise lock and anti-thrust bolts for security.
- Inside doors are made of solid wood with matte glass in the panel frame.
- Curtain railings: Electrical points are prepared for balconies and terrace for motorised curtain railings.
- Inside walls decorations are made with plaster of lime solution, then plastered again with more fine white lime mix for a smooth finish.
- The central heating for the entire house is fitted with a Heat Pump System, covering the floor heating and hot water system including a 200 Lt boiler as a reserve for hot water.
- There are electrical fittings prepared for the sound system in the living area, ready for connection to TV, WiFi, phones etc.
- Loft– Area at the top of the house fitted for storage, can be beamed or gypsum finished.
- Flooring and tiles– Parquet look ceramic flooring throughout all the bedrooms. The rest of the house is tiled in lighter colour parquet ceramic flooring; quality ceramics of European design. All outside flooring that is layed is done so using non slip tiles.
- Ample ski/baggage storage space in a storage closet just off the front door to avoid excess clutter.
- Walls– A very important feature is that all dividing walls between all bedrooms and bathrooms are constructed with high quality bricks and they are not made of gypsum partitions.
- Fireplace– Each house is fitted with a central fireplace to heat the entire ground floor and to give the house more character.
- Stairs– Each step is fitted with timber treads whilst the banister is comprised of glass and wooden hand rail.
- Bathrooms– Each house has 3 en-suite bathrooms, one for each bedroom and one spare toilet with wash hand basin in the living area at ground floor level. There are two bathrooms which have a bath and one which is fitted with shower facilities, all of which are finished with highest quality tiles/ceramics. Should this be negotiated prior to being finished, then you may choose the tiling you wish to have.
- Bedrooms– Each bedroom in the house is spacious enough to fit one double or two single beds comfortably. They are positioned within the house in such a way as to enjoy a spectacular view of the Pirin Mountains from their own private balcony.
- Kitchen- The kitchens are not included in the price for the house but can be completed as per your requests during negotiations.
- Electrical installation: is made of a distribution board, fitted with energy saving lights, sockets and ON and OFF switches for the central heating/security lights and for the house alarm can be operated by Wifi connection.
- There is an automatic irrigation system for your shrubbery/plants and CCTV in all common areas.